Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Fond Farewell

**NOTE** You may continue to donate to my blog-a-thon through early November if you wish! The blogging my be over but the donations don't have to be! :)

It is that time, my blog-a-thon has come to an end. Should I feel sad that it is over, or should I feel relieved that it is over and I can now sleep? A little bit of both perhaps, but ultimately I am beyond touched and happy over the fact that TOGETHER we have raised $545 for the animals of Best Friends Animal Society!

It has been a long time coming, when Lindsay first asked me if I wanted to do a blog-a-thon with her this year way back in June I was admittedly scared, I cannot remember the last time I stayed up this late! I am glad that I chose to do this with her, not only did we raise $545 together, but I did actually have some fun!

Thank you to Best Friends Animal Society for allowing me to raise money for the animals in your care. Your organization continues to inspire me every single day and the world is better place because you exist doing what you do. I would also like to thank all of my generous sponsors who thoughtfully donated their own items for my blog-a-thon raffle winners. Your kindness will never be forgotten, and hopefully we can work together again in the future!

The future, ah. I have already thought about whether or not I want to do blog-a-thon again, or, better yet, if I can do it again. I have some ideas swirling around in this head of mine, we will see what happens. All I can say right now is to stay tuned until Spring of 2013 and more will be revealed then, it will be big, though. :)

Thank you for reading, commenting, donating, and rooting for me (you all know who you are!) because I truly could NOT have done this without any of you. I appreciate you more than you know, and even more importantly, the animals of Best Friends Animal Society appreciate you, too. ♥

1 comment:

  1. you did a fantastic job! What a simple way to share your passion and earn money for a worthy cause. I'd be happy to attempt this in the future with you...or at least guest blog lol.

    ReplyDelete