Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sponsor Post #3



This sponsor post is dedicated to Gena Divine's VERY popular Etsy bake shop, Bake All The Things! Gena is someone who lives nearby and we formed a friendship over the past year or so and her new business has taken off quite fast because she is a VERY talented baker! Now fully licensed and insured, she will begin selling her treats anywhere she likes! You can find her delicious goodies in her Etsy shop or at her website! Gena has graciously offered one lucky donor to win an order of her famous trademarked Slutty Brownies which are pictured above!! Without further adieu...

AND THE WINNER IS...



Megan Poveromo!

2 comments:

  1. OOooh yay my turn! You're so sweet and I am proud to support your efforts here today!!

    I'm assuming you'll match sponsors up with contact info for winners? And...isn't Megan Lindsay's little sister? How fun to send them my treats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Once I hear back from her I will send you the address. :)

      Delete