Sunday, September 2, 2012

Guest Blogger #2



Meow!

My name is Furrgus, and my mommy is the one in charge of this whole operation here! She asked me to write a blog post for her because I was her very first rescue pet and I think that makes me special.

Mommy rescued me in 2001 and when I saw her I ran to the front of the cage and she stuck her finger in it and pet my head. I liked it a lot. I knew she was the mommy for me!

On behalf of cats everywhere (and maybe dogs, too, but I don't know any dogs...I hear they are okay creatures as long as they are not chasing me...) I want to thank you for donating to my mommy's blog-a-thon which helps saves my kin!

What's that, mommy? Oh, she told me to tell everyone to stay tuned because there is something called a "giveaway" coming up next? I don't know what that means, but if it involves cat treats you are lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment