Saturday, September 1, 2012

Guest Blogger



Hi!

My name is Fiona, and my mommy is the human behind this here blog-a-thon...thing. I am a cat so I don't really understand how this works, but she told me to write something a cat would say, so that is what I am doing (and the potential for treats is there so I am taking it).

My mommy and daddy adopted me from the foster/rescue group called Kribs 4 Kritters last year. My foster mom had me in a big cage and I was scared because a lot of people were poking at me and trying to pet me and these really BIG dogs kept walking by me and barking. I didn't like it at all.

I saw mommy and daddy walk up to my cage and I thought they looked like nice people, they didn't poke me or anything! They stuck around for awhile so I think that was a good sign that they might take me home, and they did! Meow!

I was well taken care of in my foster home, but I was scared I would have to go to a shelter. I am glad that mommy and daddy took me in and love me lots and lots because I love my home. I get yummy food, lots of toys, a tall cat condo, and I even get to sleep in bed with them!

I think it is pretty neat that mommy is doing this for other cats like me who needed a home, and dogs too even though I am scared of them. :( Please help my mommy out by supporting this really nifty cause! Meow!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona! Great post! I hope you got many yummy treats for sharing your story with us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daddy gave me a treat and lots of pets.

      -Fiona

      Delete
  2. Yay, Fiona!

    She (you :D) has SUCH beautiful eyes! And what a lucky girl indeed <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I give my mommy and daddy cute looks with my eyes and they give me treats. Meow!

      Delete
  3. I like following her around the rooms in our apartment. She stops once in a while and looks up to request a pet. I pet her a few times and then she starts walking around again and I trail after her. Eventually she tires me out and I'll sit down and she'll lay on the floor and look content.

    ReplyDelete