Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sponsor Post #4



This sponsor post comes from Danielle Moody! Yes, she really is THAT awesome and has generously donated an item from yet ANOTHER company that she works for, Origami Owl!

Origami Owl is a relatively new company that started in 2010 by a fourteen-year-old girl who needed money to buy a car. Now, two years later, Origami Owl is a hit and I can see it only becoming bigger and bigger as time goes on.

Origami Owl necklaces are sold online and at special in-home parties that are hosted by trained consultants, like Danielle. The possibilities are endless with Origami Owl as you can make 100% personalized necklaces and lockets that are exactly what YOU want to express yourself! They are quite adorable and there are so many charms that one can choose from for their very own necklace.

Danielle is generously donating one gift certificate to use to make your very own necklace to one lucky donor! However, if you do not win, never fear, you can order right from her website!

AND THE WINNER IS...



Kristyn Brown!

5 comments:

  1. These are seriously beautiful! *bookmarks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pictures really don't do them justice either. Everyone who sees them in person comments on how much better they are in person! :)

      Delete
  2. I don't know that I'm that awesome....but thanks for embarassing me! :P just kidding. Thank you for the exposure for my new venture. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this company and being able to help people create their own personalized Living Lockets. It is SO fun!!

    Not only do I do in home "jewelry bar" parties, but also catalog/online parties through Facebook (which are super easy and earn the same benefits as an in-home party), and even fundraisers! Individual orders can be placed any time through my website or by contacting me directly.

    Katie, I am so glad I was able to help out with your cause because I know it is near and dear to your heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are that awesome, Danielle!! :D Thank you again SO much for sponsoring, the animals thank you, too! <333

      Delete