Saturday, September 1, 2012

Prizes?!

Throughout this blog-a-thon I will be giving away some pretty awesome prizes that have been very generously donated by my amazing sponsors! Prizes range from books, gift cards, baked goods, and more!

I know there are many new and advanced ways of finding a winner, but I thought of throwing it back a bit and doing the whole "Name in a Bowl" technique. For every $5 you have donated, your name has gone into the hat one time. Donated $20? You have four chances of winning a prize! Easy peasy!

Prizes will be given out at random intervals and if you win I will notify you by e-mail immediately to confirm your shipping address. If I do not receive confirmation within 24 hours I will have to draw a new winner.

Stay tuned, there just may be a prize coming up in the VERY near future! ;)

1 comment: