Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sponsor Post #2



My husband is out fetching me some much needed lunch so I thought I would take this opportunity to dedicate a post to one of my lovely sponsors, Danielle Moody! I have known her since we were in kindergarten, yes, KINDERGARTEN. She is a sweetheart and I am so thrilled that she happily donated a custom Scentsy gift basket to one lucky winner for my blog-a-thon!

For those unfamiliar with Scentsy, it is pretty much just amazing. In fact I am currently enjoying the scent "Thunderstorm" in my own owl warmer! You can get a warmer in a myriad of sizes (even plug-in warmers for small spaces!) and there are hundreds of scents you can choose from to burn in said warmer. These scents come in bars and other forms, but you really just break off a brick from the bar, place in your warmer and voila! Not only do you get hours upon hours of burn time, but Scentsy is safe for children AND pets as there is absolutely no flame. That's right, Scentsy utilizes a small energy efficient light bulb to melt the wax from inside the warmer so there is no risk of catching on fire or getting burned! If you would like to learn more and check out all that Scentsy has to offer, simply go to their website and ask me for Danielle's information, she can get you started on your first Scentsy experience right away! :)

One lucky person is going to WIN a custom basket courtesy of Danielle just for donating to my blog-a-thon! How awesome is that?!

AND THE WINNER IS...



Mary Kreuscher!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm a Scentsy addict; I love their products and I'm so excited to get this goodie basket. =) Great work, Katie....I'll be catching up on all of your posts as soon as I get settled in (just got home, haha). I'm so, so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete